Latest Movie

Tuesday 28 May 2019

Short Whatsapp Status

Short status of whatsapp : Are you looking for status in english for whatsapp or whatsapp status short . So you are at the right place , here you will find all Short status of whatsapp . I hope you like Short status of whatsapp . If you Like the Share these Short status of whatsapp with your Friends and Family .

Short status of whatsapp

Cool Short status of whatsapp

 I’M Sexy & I Know It.
 Keep Calm & Just Chill.
 Do What’s Right Not Easy.
 Genius By Birth, Evil By Choice.
Don’t Blame Me, I Was Born Awesome.
I’M Soo Cool, Ice Cubes Are Jealous.
 All Girls Are My Sisters Except You.
 I Am A Hot Dude With A Cool Attitude.
 I Don’T Trust Words, I Trust Actions.
 A Sense Of Humor Makes A Man Handsome.
I Love My Haters, They Make Me Famous.
 If You Are Bad, Then Call Me Your Dad.
 Totally Available!! Please Disturb Me!!
 I Love Listening Lies When I Know Truth.
 I Am Not Perfect. I Am Limited Editions.
 It’S Not An Attitude, It’S The Way I Am.
 Plz Trust Me Dat I Dont Trust U At All.
 Home : Where I Can Look Ugly And Enjoy It.
 Before You Judge Make Sure You Are Perfect.
 Never Accept To Be Anyone’S Second Choice.
 Respect Those Who Deserve It Not Demand It.
 Put Me Second And I’Ll Make You Nonexistent.
 I Salute All My Hater With My Middle Finger.
 Single Or Taken ? Who Cares ? I Am Awesome.
 Love Your Haters, They Are You Biggest Fans.
Be Yourself; Everyone Else Is Already Taken. 
I Didn’T Lose My Mind. I Just Sold It Online.
 Nowadays, “Cool” Means- “I Really Don’T Care.”
 You Attitude Can Hurt Me But Mine Can Kill You.
 Anyone Can Be Cool, But Awesome Takes Practice.
 My Every Status Is A Silent Message To Someone.
I Am So Single That For Me Gf Means Grandfather.
Life Is To Short To Waste On Hating Other People.
I Am Not Useless , I Can Be Used As A Bad Example.)
 I An Not Lazy, I Am Just On My Energy Saving Mode.
 God Is Really Creative, I Mean…Just Look At M!!!
 I Will Be Rising From The Ground Like A Skyscraper.
I’M The Guy, U Will Hate Nd Your Sisters Will Date.
 I Tried To Be Normal. Worst Two Minutes Of My Life.
 Yes I Am Smiling And You’Re Not The Reason Anymore.
 I May Be Real Bad Boy, But Baby I’M A Real Good Man.
 People Say Me Bad.. But Assurance Me I Am The Worst!
 My Attitude Will Always Be Based On How You Treat Me.
 Self Confidence Is The Best Outfit, Rock It & Own It.
 Sugar Factories Are Situated Under Girls Fb Statuses
 I’M The Guy, U Will Hate Nd Your Sisters Will Date. 
 Only Fools Fall In Love And I Think, I Am One Of Them.
 Warning!!! I Know Karate And Few Other Oriental Words.
 I Am Not Arguing, I’M Simply Explaining Why I Am Right.
 Its Good Thing To Feel Like You Have To Prove Something.


Life is a story, Make yours the best seller!
Silence is the most loud voice.
Sometimes we just have to let things go.
Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war.
No expectations, No disappointments.
Dreams Don’t work unless you do.
Life is Short – Chat Fast!
The good things in life are amazing with you!
I’m not a vegetarian but I eat animals who are.
I should win an Oscar for acting like I’m busy at work.
Don’t miss most romantic collection of love status and quotes.
You don’t need a reason to help people.
With Great power, Comes great electricity bill.
Sugar? No thanks, I am already sweet…
I am not special, I am a limited edition.
Silence speaks thousand words.
Life is an art of drawing without eraser.
Stars can’t shine without darkness…
Our friends make our world.
People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday ðŸ˜›
I’m sorry my fault. I forgot you’re an Idiot.
Make sure world knows your attitude with awesome attitude status and quotes.
Save water – Drink beer!
Don’t settle for good. Demand Great!
I’m in shape. Unfortunately, it’s the wrong one.
Tried to loose weight… But it keeps finding me.
I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.
Life is too short to do the things you don’t love doing.
Love is friendship set on fire.
Am I just crazy or falling in love?
Life goes on… With or without you!
I plan to make rest of my life, the best of my life!
Check out most heat touching sad status and quotes.
Life is an art of drawing without eraser.
Your attitude may hurt me, But mine can kill you!
Stars can’t shine without darkness…

No comments:

Post a Comment